A cup of family, a splash of theology, and a pinch of frugality. Mix until well incorporated.

Monday, September 6, 2010

I love cheap baby gates!

The past few weeks have been very busy around here! I have taken on the position of Infant Ministry Coordinator at our church, which has required a bit of work at the onslaught. We have also been very busy with traveling, hosting friends and family(including an unexpected stranger), and just living life in general.

I will post more later on the wonderful time we had in Myrtle Beach, as well as visiting with my parents this past weekend.

But first off, Anna is officially crawling! Her biggest motivation is the laptop when it is on the living room floor.

And I just ordered a baby gate off of diapers.com (plus baby sunscreen, a Bumkins bib, & foundation/ eye liner for me) and guess how much the total came to with two day shipping...

$1.34! Plus 1% cash back through shopathome.com.

Woohoo for crawling babies and cheap baby gates!

1 comment:

Josh and Sharon said...

Wow ~ you are goooooood!!!!