A cup of family, a splash of theology, and a pinch of frugality. Mix until well incorporated.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Pregnancy Update: Ultrasound Next Week!

Here's my most recent pregnancy picture, taken last Saturday, 1/28/12. I have an ultrasound in just a few days, and we shall hopefully find out if we're having a boy or girl! Then, the real fun can begin (we have been waiting to know the baby's sex before seriously discussing baby names)! We're throwing a little pink or blue dessert party for Jesse's parents, where I plan on baking a pink or blue cake to surprise them with the news.

Please pray for us and the baby, that this little one is healthy and well. We're excited to see him/her and how much growth has happened since our 8 week ultrasound in November!

4 comments:

leslie.kidd said...

Yah for another ultrasound! It's so nice here in Austria they do one every time you go to the doctor - so every 4-5 weeks! I can't wait to find out what we are having...wonder if you'll have another girl or a boy!! So fun. We want to wait to seriously talk about names, too. :)

Kelly said...

Congrats Leslie! I didn't know you were expecting! When are you due? I would love ultrasounds every month! Maybe we should move to Austria, too? :)

leslie.kidd said...

You should! :) It's a beautiful place!! I'm due July 31st...still not feeling well. How have you been feeling? When is your due date? I know, ultrasounds every month make me so excited! I love seeing the growth!

Kelly said...

I would love to see more of the world... maybe one day?! I would love it. Are you planning on being in Austria for a while? I'm due July 7th and feeling pretty good! From the sounds of it, you have had a rough time with morning sickness (just read your recent blog post). I'm sorry to hear that. I will pray things settle down for you soon in that department! It will be worth all the hardship in July! :)