A cup of family, a splash of theology, and a pinch of frugality. Mix until well incorporated.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Briefly Home.





With the leaves changing colors, I got a spur of the moment desire to drive home for the weekend (upstate NY is the most beautiful place this time of year)! So, after seeking permission from my wonderful husband, off I went with baby to my hometown of Vestal, NY. Anna and I made it safely on Friday evening, spent the day Saturday with family, and headed back early on Sunday morning. Yes, it was brief (more brief than planned as Anna was too excited to sleep at grandma and grandpa's, and I decided to cut our stay a day early instead of struggle through another sleepless night), but I really enjoyed my time at "home," during the time of year I love most.

No comments: