A cup of family, a splash of theology, and a pinch of frugality. Mix until well incorporated.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

God's Sovereignty: A Look Back.

Billboard in Boston, 2010. 

I count it a huge blessing of God's sovereignty that I was living north of Boston in late 2008 when I found out I had two grapefruit-sized ovarian cysts and needed to have surgery. And now today, I have a beautiful, healthy 2 year old girl and one more baby on the way (not to mention the miracle of last Spring when I should have lost my ability to have any more babies, but didn't). 

Here's an excerpt taken from Winchester Hospital's website on my amazing, beloved doctor/surgeon, Dr. Arlan Fuller:

A pioneer in the field of gynecologic oncology, Dr. Fuller offers area residents the most cutting edge surgical treatments for gynecologic cancers. After spending 21 years at Massachusetts General Hospital as chief of gynecologic oncology, Dr. Fuller chose to practice at Winchester Hospital.

Dr. Fuller is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and he completed his training at Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He is board certified in OB/GYN and gynecologic oncology.


Dr. Fuller is nationally recognized and as an expert in the field of gynecologic oncology and speaks at conferences throughout the country.

1 comment:

leslie.kidd said...

Wow! I had no idea ... God is so good to us! I'm so thankful that you won the fight and have a precious little girl and a baby on the way!! May He continue to bless you!!