A cup of family, a splash of theology, and a pinch of frugality. Mix until well incorporated.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Nina & Michael get Married!





The three of us traveled down to Pittsburgh, PA last weekend to be with our dear friends, Nina and Michael, as they tied the knot on May 1st. I was privileged to be Nina's matron of honor, and enjoyed the time together with her and her bridal party! It was like a college reunion, as my other very dear friends, Bridget, Erica, and Leslie, were also bridesmaids. Chad, a good friend from college, was the photographer. Altogether, it was a beautiful day, and Nina looked stunning. My parents were also able to attend the wedding (and babysit Anna), which made for a great weekend of visiting with them as well. I'm very thankful that I did not trip down the aisle, mess up the toast, or having any trouble fitting into the dress after having a baby. The only problem was that Anna refused to take a bottle (the little stinker), so I had to find a private room at the reception to nurse her after I had given my toast.

We love you Nin and Mike! Hope you're having fun on your honeymoon in Mexico! :)

No comments: