A cup of family, a splash of theology, and a pinch of frugality. Mix until well incorporated.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

New York Baby Shower



Due to a rough few weeks of a stomach bug followed by a head cold, I haven't been much of a blogger lately. However, today was a beautiful, sunny day in the North Shore, both weather-wise and health-wise, as thankfully I'm beginning to feel much better! However, it's already been about two weeks now since Jesse & I were able to travel home to Vestal, NY on October 10, where my mom and cousin, Danielle, hosted a baby shower for me! I desperately needed to put this post up, as the shower was wonderful and I had so much fun with friends and family!


I was surprised to have my out-of-state college friends, Ashleigh and Judy, travel from Lancaster and Philadelphia to be with me at the shower! It made the day even more special. My friend since high school, Sarah, planned and coordinated the games for the party. She did an awesome job, and everyone had fun... especially with the "Guess which Chocolate is Melted in the Diaper" game. My mom and cousin did a great job with all the decorations and food! Everyone made Baby Anna feel very welcomed!


No comments: